LAST NIGHT 12-31-11 THE WIFE AND I WENT TO TEXAS ROADHOUSE IN VICTORIA TEXAS AND I HAD A CHICKEN FRIED SIRLON. THE STEAK WAS 1/4'' THICK.

THE MEAT WAS BURNT ,THE CRUST WAS THICK BUT NOT BURNT. THE STEAK WAS SO OVER COOKED IT LOOKED LIKE A SIZE 8 SHOE TONGUE ALL CURLED UP ON ABOUT HALF THE STEAK. THE WAITER CAME BY AND ASKED HOW EVERYTHING WAS. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE STEAK.

HE TOLD THE MANAGER ABOUT THE STEAK. THE WAITER OFFERD ME ANOTHER STEAK BUT I DECLINED. THEY DID TAKE THE PRICE OF MY DINNER OFF. MY POINT IS THIS IS A STEAK HOUSE AND SHOULD NOT SERVE FOOD LIKE THIS.

THE WAITER ACKNOWLEDGED THAT CHICKEN FRIED STEAKS WERE NOT THIER SPECIALITY. PROBABLY WONT EAT STEAK THERE ANYMORE.

ALSO HAD A MARGARITA THAT YOU COULD NOT TASTE ANY ALCOHOL IN IT. MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS NEW YEARS EVE AND THEY DID'NT WANT TO GET ANYBODY DRUNK.

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Steak.

Comments

About a year ago I was in a Texas Roadhouse and ordered this dish. It came out exactly as you described.

I was approached by the manager about our meals and reported that this beautiful cut of milanese was dropped way too long in the fryer & it died in the window...I got a "What can I do to fix this". I answered "train the fry cooks how to time these properly or do not offer it".

You are an ***