LAST NIGHT 12-31-11 THE WIFE AND I WENT TO TEXAS ROADHOUSE IN VICTORIA TEXAS AND I HAD A CHICKEN FRIED SIRLON. THE STEAK WAS 1/4'' THICK.

THE MEAT WAS BURNT ,THE CRUST WAS THICK BUT NOT BURNT. THE STEAK WAS SO OVER COOKED IT LOOKED LIKE A SIZE 8 SHOE TONGUE ALL CURLED UP ON ABOUT HALF THE STEAK. THE WAITER CAME BY AND ASKED HOW EVERYTHING WAS. I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE STEAK.

HE TOLD THE MANAGER ABOUT THE STEAK. THE WAITER OFFERD ME ANOTHER STEAK BUT I DECLINED. THEY DID TAKE THE PRICE OF MY DINNER OFF. MY POINT IS THIS IS A STEAK HOUSE AND SHOULD NOT SERVE FOOD LIKE THIS.

THE WAITER ACKNOWLEDGED THAT CHICKEN FRIED STEAKS WERE NOT THIER SPECIALITY. PROBABLY WONT EAT STEAK THERE ANYMORE.

ALSO HAD A MARGARITA THAT YOU COULD NOT TASTE ANY ALCOHOL IN IT. MAYBE IT WAS BECAUSE IT WAS NEW YEARS EVE AND THEY DID'NT WANT TO GET ANYBODY DRUNK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Texas Roadhouse Steak.

Comments

About a year ago I was in a Texas Roadhouse and ordered this dish. It came out exactly as you described.

I was approached by the manager about our meals and reported that this beautiful cut of milanese was dropped way too long in the fryer & it died in the window...I got a "What can I do to fix this". I answered "train the fry cooks how to time these properly or do not offer it".

You are an ***