5.0

Went to the Texas Roadhouse in Methuen Mass on Saturday Night to celebrate my sons new job,there was 6 of us and we ordered drinks and apps,which took quite a long time to arrive,we then ordered dinner,I ordered Prime Rib,which they didnt have and i didnt know that til after the fact,everyone was eating and i had to wait for my dinner and when i got it (beef tips)it had mush,onions and gravy on it which i did not want so they took it back and got me another order but by that time i didnt even want them.I was soo disappointed with the whole experience,Plus all the food was covered in salt,which we did ask for not as much salt on our food spent $200.00 and was not happy,would i go back,i would if given a free meal for my Family,not cuz i am cheap but cuz of that horrible experience.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i really did love this place...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of texas roadhouse staff and associated monetary loss in the amount of $190. Texas Roadhouse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned texas roadhouse staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments

Why not get a job so you don't have to lie and beg for a free meal. Someone demanding freebies like yourself won't be missed. You can say you are not cheap, but obviously you are.