5.0

Went to the Texas Roadhouse in Methuen Mass on Saturday Night to celebrate my sons new job,there was 6 of us and we ordered drinks and apps,which took quite a long time to arrive,we then ordered dinner,I ordered Prime Rib,which they didnt have and i didnt know that til after the fact,everyone was eating and i had to wait for my dinner and when i got it (beef tips)it had mush,onions and gravy on it which i did not want so they took it back and got me another order but by that time i didnt even want them.I was soo disappointed with the whole experience,Plus all the food was covered in salt,which we did ask for not as much salt on our food spent $200.00 and was not happy,would i go back,i would if given a free meal for my Family,not cuz i am cheap but cuz of that horrible experience.Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i really did love this place...

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Why not get a job so you don't have to lie and beg for a free meal. Someone demanding freebies like yourself won't be missed. You can say you are not cheap, but obviously you are.