Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

5/21/2016 was our 16th wedding anniversary and we wanted to make it memorable. So I called ahead as suggested, spoke with Christine and made a 7:15 arrival time.

We arrived at 7:15 on the money and was told to wait in line. I asked a simple question of the kids they have running this place: why call ahead, set a time and told to wait in line? Why bother to call? You only get one chance to make a first impression and Texas Roadhouse made a "memorable" impression on us.

We proceeded to Olive Garden and had a great meal, a caring and hard working waitress. The manager slipped us a cheesecake and ice cream on the house for our anniversary. CLASS all the way, the extreme opposite of Texas Roadhouse.

We spent a total of $145.76 which included appetizers, drinks and great Italian food. When asked my opinion of Texas Roadhouse I will tell the truth.....go somewhere else, it is not worth the aggravation, and do not CALL AHEAD, it's a trick.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $120. This person is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. The most disappointing about texas roadhouse customer care at Texas Roadhouse was being lied to Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.

Comments