i went to texas road house ofallon Missouri last sunday. when I was eating my salad it felt like my fork was bent so I pulled it out of my mouth to look at it.
there was a screw stuck in my fork that had been served in my salad. the manager did come talk to me he did not charge me for my meal but gave us a bill for my husbands meal. I called corporate and they don't even have the decency to call me back. I sent corporate a message which they did not answer.
I will not be going to texas road house again. if I would have swallowed the screw I could have choked or ended up with severe injuries but texas roadhouse does not seem to care if they cant even bother to call me back.i do have a picture of the screw next to a cactus blossom but I don't know how to post it.
This reviewer shared experience about "dangerous possibly life threatening situation" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.
Also, you can continue reading comments about Texas Roadhouse.
Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Texas Roadhouse to other companies on our site.