Raceland, Louisiana
Resolved
2.8

My wife and i were very disappointed last night. What we ordered was NOT what we got.

We ordered (to share) "BBQ Roasted Half Chicken with Ribs". Your menu clearly says "BBQ Roasted HALF CHICKEN with Ribs". What we got was only about 4 oz of chicken breast and less than 1/2 rack of ribs! What is going on?

If your menu says "ONE HALF CHICKEN", I should have gotten ONE HALF CHICKEN! It's not hard to figure out that ONE HALF CHICKEN is HALF of a whole chicken! Why does Texas Roadhouse do this? It is disgusting.

I doubt we will ever eat there again, but, if we should, i will ask for a picture of what we will be getting. (I think i will take a snapshot of this on your menu and post it on Facegook!)ajh

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. ahohen is quite happy with waitress and stated that there is a room for improvement of small order. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bbq roasted half chicken and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Texas Roadhouse needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bbq roasted half chicken in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Texas Roadhouse.

Comments