Yesterday my family went to lexington ky richmond road Texas Roadhouse and ordered our meal two salads one bacon burger and two kids cheese burgers with fries we sat for one hour and ahalf with no food only drinks finally got up and left .I have never had such bad service since I have been there totally embarrassing and try dealing with two small kids . left and went to wendys down the street,the waiter said they would get our food soon never came the people after us received theirs and they ordered steakshave never been treated like this will not be returning

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of texas roadhouse bacon cheeseburger from Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Texas Roadhouse to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments