1.9
Quality of Food

We went to the Taylorsville, Utah location. For dinner and we placed an order which is not what we ordered when I told the lady that it wasn't what we ordered she says that is what we always serve and I told her we go to Roadhouse locations basically all over the country twice a month because it is our favorite place to go and she says one this here is what we call a New York steak and it was actually a bone in ribeye I ordered two New York steaks they did not come as ordered the food was not cooked properly who's the wrong order I contacted Taylor at the Taylorsville location and she said she would put something on my internet for me or for my email and never did it and I was just overly all displeased with it all it won't stop us from stopping at Texas Roadhouse because it is our favorite but we will not use that location again I much rather explain it over the phone my number is 520- 345- 8415 and my name is Jim Davis I would much rather speak to somebody personally on it and I was very displeased so was my wife and my 85 year old mother-in-law of which it was her birthday and I was trying to give her a a great birthday dinner and she couldn't eat it she ate mashed potatoes and that was it. Anyhow thank you for your time please call me Jim Davis again 520- 345 -8415

Comments