4.0
Cleanliness

it took to long for me and my girlfriends food to come out and when the food did come out it was the wrong order and to top it off the lady was very rude I will not be coming back to this location until I have been righting for my wrong I don't thin it fair for me to pay my money for bad service this is the first time this has ever happen to me I been coming here for 3 years now and as a good guess I think its only right that my letter is took in high regards thank you for your time

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Texas Roadhouse. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $75 and wants Texas Roadhouse to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, bad attitude, tough steak and wrong food rude waiter. Author liked the most its texas roadhouse. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Texas Roadhouse texas roadhouse food for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments