Update by user Apr 20, 2017

The $75 dollars isnt for the entire meal nor the $20 tip given to the server, its only for the part of the meal that was badly prepared...

Original review posted by user Apr 19, 2017

Went to in on Easter Sunday 04/2017 and invited my family to dinner pick anything you want they ordered Prime Rib x 3 and all 3 Prime ribs were so tuff and overly cooked, complained to Breanna the waitress about it she shrugged her shoulders and replied by Aw Really and walked off and never returned not even to offer to replace or send a manager my bill was over $112.00 dollars and inspite of it all I still left her a $20 tip and would of tipped more had she offered to do something the next day I was sick to my stomach with severe pain and then the 2 day after I spoke to my family member's to apologize for the bad service and food and I found out her and her husband also got sick so in the long all of us that ate Prime Rim all got sick, do yourself a favor Pass on the Ogden location also South Ogden, egr_riv@yahoo.com, no one called me and I asked to have Dm call me 04/19/2017

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Prime Ribs.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments