Took my family out for my sons birthday party at the Texas Roadhouse in Fort Smith, AR on April 23, 2016. I ordered a beer and asked for a cup of ice to pour my beer into (I like my beer on ice).

As the food was brought out I asked for another beer and the manager started scolding me that I could not have my beer in a Coke cup. I said, okay and asked for another beer. She said, she could not serve me another beer cause of the beer in the Coke cup, and said it was against Arkansas law. She continued to scold me over the beer in the cup.

I said if she could not serve another beer I would leave. Another manager got involved tell me not to talk to the woman they way I was. I told him all I wanted was another and he told I needed to pay for the food and leave. I told him I would not pay for the food because I did not eat it.

He threatened to call the cops, and I said go ahead. The manager told me to just go and get out of here several time my family left and went another restaurant. This was very humiliating in front of my family and on my sons birthday. This escalated to this and all that had to happen was the manager get another beer and bring an appropriate glass with ice in it.

The server gave me that cup after I told him what my intent was with the cup of ice! He should have been told it was illegal not me!

Review about: Texas Roadhouse Manager.

I didn't like: Treated rudely by manager.

Comments